My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://raluxa.com
and update your bookmarks.

Where else?

Friday, March 21, 2008

Normal... intru aici si fac testu' fara sa cred prea tare in el. De fapt, fara sa cred deloc. In fond, sunt doar 4 variante de raspuns. Asta inseamna ca oricine il face trebuie sa se inghesuie intr-unul din cele 4 orase disponibile la "oferta" (lol). Rezultatul...surpriza??...sau nu?...




You Belong in London



A little old fashioned, and a little modern.

A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.

A unique soul like you needs a city that offers everything.

No wonder you and London will get along so well.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 22, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

Dear Raluxa, I made the test but I have a problem. I tried all the answers and London was the only city I got.

Should they maybe change the answers in a way that allows me to get another city than London? (Bucharest, Navodari or Baia Mare?). OK, i try to imagine how the answers would sound like...

Have a nice day and a nice blog.

:)

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is OFF.

Please avoid posting comments as Anonymous. Choose Name/URL from the dropdown list and give me a name to reply to. The URL field is optional.